petek, 7. september 2007

Two relevant words these days

Fuck off

This wether is killing me. Its been raining for days now, and since my car is damaged, and I somehow dont realy like to ride my motorcycle on wet roads, I'm chained to my house. Grrrrrrrr
I go out to walk my, in two days five month old, german shepard, by the name Mars, and that's about it. I dont even go out for a beer.
I sit at home, listen to music, read, eat, shit and do push ups(not necesseraly in this order). Someone shoot me. Please, Im bored.

2 komentarja:

k pravi ...

are you listening to anything good? i always need new ideas of stuff to download. btw, i blogged about my jury duty- it's finally over.

Fish pravi ...

Natasha Bedingfield-especially the song "Soulmate"
Kelly Clarkson("because of you" loud enough to prevent others hearing my singing)
Mutya Buena
3 Doors Down
Doughtry
Ill let know if I find something new in the near future