nedelja, 23. september 2007

Changes

Listening to Chris Doughtry, i sit here, and think about what is going on. Its morning, and the sun is rising. I'm confused, not realy used to things like this. I am good at hating people, I had a lot of practise, but not realy big on likeing somebody. Do I know how? So I'm not stone cold after all.
Sold my motorcycle today. The buyer was just here, gave me a down payment, and will pick the bike up sometime next week. Sold it for 7000$.
I'll buy another next year. If I dont move before that.

Its my sisters birthday on monday. What should I get her, when nothing is realy good enough for her in my eyes?! Any ideas?

Is there a place where feeling good dont cost a thing?

5 komentarjev:

Anonimni pravi ...

You'll have to tell me about her before I can help you with any success!

Fish pravi ...

too long for comments, we'll talk on the msn

JesusSlaves pravi ...

Happy birthday to your sister.

Fish pravi ...

Thank you PadiBoy. I'll tell her.

JesusSlaves pravi ...

Like she knows me...but thanks anyway.