petek, 21. september 2007

Freak show in my head

Have you ever wondered, what people actually think of, when talking to you? Do they give a shit? Do they mean it, when they say something?
I analize everything. Comes in handy somethimes, but is killing me on the otherhand. I learned to be like this, years ago. I had to, otherwise I would have been eaten alive by the society and the world I lived in.
Jp, it must be nice, if you can turn off your brain, send your intuition on a break, and if anything, wonder if your dick is big enough, and whether the waitress has noticed how big your byceps look.

I'm a freak. It's like the Red hot chilli peppers would be having a concert in my head. I never blush, but tend to embarace others all the time. If you see a naked guy on a downhill bike, full of tatoos and a strange smile on his face, rideing of a mountain like the devil is behind him, say hello. I'll say hello back.

4 komentarji:

Anonimni pravi ...

I am a naked tattooed guy riding down the hill on my bike.


"hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Fish pravi ...

hahahaha, I told you I am an embarrassment to the civilisation. I'm jokeing, I only did it once. The naked part, that is.
Sue me, hehehe. I was one with the nature. Offcourse the innocent bystanders didnt think so(evil hihihi)

Anonimni pravi ...

not so innocent anymore, now, are they?

Fish pravi ...

Well they had to learn the truth someday! You know, the whole thing about Santa, Murphy's law, and the fact there is a chance something like this can happen when visiting the mountains.