petek, 14. september 2007

Quote

"Like computer viruses, successful mind viruses will tend to be hard for their victims to detect. If you are the victim of one, the chances are that you won't know it, and may even vigorously deny it."
Richard Dawkins

I use an antivirus program, called UMBC, or Using My Brain Cells. I dont deny constant attacs and brakeins, but the program has so far helped me to keep my mind working correctly, defragmented and in use 24/7.
I update it every day, stuffing in as much usefull info I can find, but try to avoid certain newspapers and tv shows, out of fear of being influenced by people working for the people creating mind viruses.

I avoid curches, first of all, because I could just bump in to a priest, and than by chance have to listen to his holly stupidity, and secondly, because of fear of holly water, after seing what efect it can have on the evil in Blade I-III.

But my main test is, I go and watch Jerry Springer from time to time. And as long, as I still find it stupid, obcene, repulsive and annoying, I gues I'm fine.

2 komentarja:

k pravi ...

love this!

Fish pravi ...

Oh, Karen, how are you?
Now dont get bossy now, you hear!
Kidding, Im glad you like it.