četrtek, 13. september 2007

Made my day

I came home, mentally and fizikly tired, from the exam, and the ride there and back( drove like a true maniac; Valentino Rossi couldt be faster), took a shower and made myself something to eat.
Just before I would have gone out, to take my dog on his evening walk, I just checked some blogs, while I was eating.
What I found, shocked me so much, I honestly did not know how to react, or what to say.
Thank you Dyna.
I took this picture this morning. Since I cant give you a flower in person, I can atleast give you this one. It is just as unique as you are.

2 komentarja:

Anonimni pravi ...

That's beautiful. Now, that's waaaaaaaaaaaay nicer than a simple, "good luck,"!


Thank you times a million. For real. Usually I put the fowers on my car myself and pretend it was a secret admirer.

Fish pravi ...

well, he aint secret this time!