sreda, 19. september 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Karen.
And since she is realy bossy, I'll do as she says.

players- you must list one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your first or middle name.

when you are tagged you can write your own blog-post containing your name facts etc.

at the end of your blog-post you can choose the amount of people that your name has to tag (i.e.- 6 letters, 6 people to tag). don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

W
hell than, let's try this. My first name is Aljaž, so:

A- Afrika. I have dreams of Africa, for as long as I can remember. I dream of kissing the sand and knowing I'm home. Allmost as if it was calling me.

L- Liberty. I am a free man, that has seen to many wars and prisons from the inside, and therefor charish my freedom and the freedom of my country.

J- Jurka, my sister. My better side. The one good thing that god gave me, and did not take away. I love my sister.

A- Adrenalin. I have done everything possible in my life, to feel more alive. I still search for that kick, but it seems harder and harder to find. I will probably die trying, if I don't find something so dear to me, that it can make me stop.

Z- Zion. A term that most often designates the Land of Izrael, where my ancestors come from. I am an ateist, but still remember where my blood originates.

So, thats it. I hope I did ok, but that is for you to decide.

I tagg:
Dyna
Tamala
Keshi
Miss s
Reg

Totally optional of course!
DO IT!!

Oh and, I have chozen you out of pure affection. And to annoy Reg.

11 komentarjev:

k pravi ...

wow- i learned a lot about you.- my bossy self approves. :) how do you pronounce your name?

Anonimni pravi ...

I think I need to interview you. For real.

My life has been much, much more sheltered.

Fish pravi ...

Karen,
Im glad you are satisfied.
Amerika, Love, Yes, America, Jean = A L J A Ž

Maybe I'll send you a film someday, or put it on youtube, and you can hear me pronounce it. By the way, that film your husband took in the kitchen, is great.

Dyna,
my beautifull one. My life was a lot of things, but it was never safe or sheltered. I grew up at seven, but that's life for you.

You can ask me anything, and I will allways answer. If not here, I'll send you an email.

By the way, did you like the song I recomended?
Try 3 Doors Down(Let me go; Behind those Eyes; Fathers son; Here without you). I love them.

Anonimni pravi ...

Yes, I don't think that anybody can ever really grasp that kind of stuggle unless they have been there, try as onemight.

It's not to say I grew up with a picture perfect life, but it is completely incomparable. Thank God for Einstein's theory of relativity or I would hate myself
for my own personal strife. I guess it's tha I have had the luxury of being able to be a little self-absorbed and self-loathing.

Now, I am a lot of things, but not a liar. I forgot to go look up the song. I will go find it now.

I want to hearmore about your life growing up, your parents...anything.

P.S. I like 3 Doors Down. Soundtrack at a house long, long ago.

Anonimni pravi ...

You have been REtagged. Go have a look see.

Keshi pravi ...

great u tagged me LOL!

nice to know more abt ya...ur sis is ur better side? awww I think u r the BEST side anyways :)

Keshi.

Tamala pravi ...

Uf, se bom potrudila spisat to...

Fish pravi ...

Dyna, your life, is who you are. Your past has made you in to who you are today. Dont feel bad, for haveing had a safer or better childhood than somebody else. It seems to me, your life was just wright, because you are a great individuum, and I like you more and more each day.
I'll try to write more about the past, but there are somethings I dont want anyone to see. If something like this, I'll send you an email.
Do you have skype?
And, did you find the song yet?

Fish pravi ...

Keshi,
I'm glad you are glad.
If you knew, who I am, and what I have done in my life, you would not think so.

Fish pravi ...

Tamala,
do try.

Keshi pravi ...

aww why d u say that?

Keshi.