četrtek, 20. september 2007

Same shit as allways

I had a small fight with a friend of mine today. As much as I hate fighting with my friends, I belive he deserved it. But in the end efect, I feel dissapointed again. We were playing hockey on rollerblades, and I left in the midlle of the match, because otherwise I would have hit him.
Shit, shit, shit, shit. I belong in Sibiria or a rainforest somewhere, far away from the civilisation.

I had a discussion yesterday, with Reg .
We talked about idealism, and I was shocked and most of all impressed. He is a bigger man than I am. I lost faith in people a long time ago. It died with some friends of mine. I hope there are more of your kind Reg. And I hope, I will someday meet you. Take a holliday do, we will talk and drink till we drop.
But still, I fight, I try to be a better person I once was. And than I get dissapointed with the people I live and even feel close to.

And than, I locate the ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR on Keshi's blog. I would love to spend 15 minutes in a closed room with him.
Jim
This is what Jim had to say about a women, that is getting beat up by her husband(he wrote these lines as comments on the theme):
- domestic violence is a khandani matter, you should not interfere
-shit, why did you have to spoil my birthday with this heavy post(we are sorry Jim, that we spoke about this on your birthday, we will never talk about this again. And the woman getting beat up, will go and sit silently in the corner; you sick bastard, you fuckhead, I would love to get my hands on you and that husband. I would show you a new meaning of pain, you shitforbrainsIhopeyousuffer)
And my favorate: Jim saw an older man being hit on by this man's son. The older man later died of HUNGER and starvation. Jim said:" I chose to let things stand. I could not help in the long run."

What can I say. Burn in hell Jim. And if we should ever meet, you will wish, you were in hell allready.
I make a promise here and today. I will never say no to anyone, if he will ask for my help.

I'm sad.






6 komentarjev:

k pravi ...

<< I will never say no to anyone, if he will ask for my help.>>- good for you! jim is a jerk. i can't believe people are still so hateful and closed-minded in this day & age. or maybe i can believe it- look at the leader of my country!
so, am i understanding this right- is it your birthday?!

k pravi ...

ok, so it's not your birthday. just read your other post saying you're an aries. what day? i'm march 26.

Fish pravi ...

Its Jim's birthday.
April 3.

Anonimni pravi ...

Time to check your email, Fishie. Karen, I see you :)

Keshi pravi ...
Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.
Keshi pravi ...

Fish Im sorry u were in a tiff with ur mate. It'll pass. I know the feeling...I hate it too..but after few days, u 2 will be ok.


**I belong in Sibiria or a rainforest somewhere, far away from the civilisation.

LOL! I hv often felt like that.


**And than I get dissapointed with the people I live and even feel close to.

omg thats the same over here in my life. it happens to everyone Fish. But dun lose faith altogether...there r few good hearts out there.


Abt Jim...o well he always says things like that to irritate me. Sometimes he means em, sometimes he just acts to stir ppl up. Either way he's RUDE, I agree!


** I would show you a new meaning of pain,

LOL I hope Jim reads that. I really do.



**I'm sad.

(((((HUGs)))))


Keshi.