četrtek, 20. september 2007

Retagged

My californian princess Dyna, has retagged me, and to honnor her, I will do it. This is for you Dyna. I am to use my nick FISH.

F- Fight. I was born a fighter and have been fighting all my life. I have fought with my fists(and I am very, very good at it), with weapons(I am a sniper, was the best shooter in my batalion), and with my mind, usually for others, and somethimes for myself. And I will keep fighting, hopefully not by myself.

I- Intellect. I have a mind, and IQ, that has got me in and out of trouble, times and times again.

S- Sun. I love sunshine. I love heat. I am aries, born under Mars, god of fire and war. I burn on the inside, and I live my life just like it. I love and hate so strong, the sun can't create so much heat. Hahaha, I am Mars.

H- High. Flying high with my parachute, driveing at high speeds with my motorcycle, raceing where others dont dare, climbing high with my safety off, hiiiiiigh

5 komentarjev:

k pravi ...

i'm an aries too! aries rule!

Fish pravi ...

Hehe

Anonimni pravi ...

intellect? Well, we already know how I feel about that!

Heat...maybeyou are lightning. It's 5 times hotter than the sun, afterall. Cuz isn't your dog Mars?

Keshi pravi ...

u parachute? WOW!

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Whatever gets my blood flowing.
Hehe, did I forget women.