sobota, 22. september 2007

Call me stupid

Let me first say, I have started this day in such a good mood, as not since a long long looooooong time. If it was raining outside, the sun would be shineing inside of me. I was waked up by an amazing creature, causeing me to forget the time.
Than, things got even better, my sister came to visit, and that happens only a couple times a year.
Sometimes, life is just great, dont you think.
Well, leave it to Aljaž, to ruin everything.
After my sis left, I went to the store on my motorcycle. And of course, I wouldnt have been myself, if I wouldnt have gone chaseing after my sister. No helmet on, short sleeves, jeans, etc.
I caught up with her after a few Km, but wouldnt you know it, exactlly at that moment, the cops came by. Since I didnt want to talk to them, I speeded up( did I ever tell you, I tend to drive a bit too fast), and passed my sisters car at about 200-250 km/h, beetween two cars, which caused a little panic on the road, and scared my sis.
Now, she doesnt want to talk to me, because I am a prick, as she delicatelly put in a short message she sent me on my cell phone.

So, if I ever stop posting, I was either involved in a crash, and was scraped of the road with a showell, or I was stabbed in a street fight, quarreling over something, not even worth mentioning.
Dont be mad at me, I am an ass, and will be born as a cockroach in my next life. I have to go and hit myself on the head now.

4 komentarji:

Fish pravi ...

I said I'll do it!

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

There are times when life can just be a sexually transmitted disease. Just hold your breath, close your eyes and it will all go away for a while. Cheer up, mate. Your sister will come round.

Fish pravi ...

Are you trying to tell me, I can make my gonorrhea go away, by holding my breath?

I'm ok now, I apologised to my sister 172 times, and she is talking to me again. I understand what a fine display of stupidity I gave her.
Thanks for your support anyway Reg.

AngelConradie pravi ...

so i take it the cops didn't catch you...?
i'm curious... what was the "amazing creature" that woke you?