ponedeljek, 12. november 2007

Snow

I see snow on the mountain near by...white...taking me back...and I remember...

A couple years ago, it was December...christmas spirit...
the house we lived in was on a hill...both, the house and hill were mine, I got them from my father...
it was a white winter... snow covered the landscape
and behind the house, there was a great open space, about 100 000 m2 of my land, in that moment still untouched...it seemed as if the snow would run like water...
I left the bed, while she was still sleeping...got dressed, and walked out...
I walked up and down in the snow...for hours...drawing a big picture with my footprints
when I was finished... all wet and cold... there was...
from miles away, you could see...and so could the sky....
a great

A + L

she cried...and I was happy
where did the snow go

music: starry starry night

10 komentarjev:

AngelConradie pravi ...

aw dude... now you made me wanna cry!!!

Fish pravi ...

my thoughts exactly

Szarek(Will) pravi ...

WOW...

Katja Lenart pravi ...

uaaaau.that's kind a love.

Nosjunkie pravi ...

what a nice thing to do

Sweets pravi ...

this is really strange, i read this post yesterday, but left no comment...and last night i dreamt about this...beautiful lonely dream...

Fish pravi ...

Will,
when you're filled with emotions...things come to you...and you follow...

Katja,
I dont know if I understand...
If I do...yes, I did love her

Lee,
I would have done anything....

Sweet...
so did I...and I hate it

Keshi pravi ...

how romantic...beautiful indeedz!

Hows u Fish? :)

Keshi.

AngelConradie pravi ...

hey fish... you collecting money still?

k pravi ...

what an image!