nedelja, 11. november 2007

Short message

After a long night...standing outside a bar in the cold...and after another disappointment from the people I care about...
ending the night inside, just a couple of us....somehow connected... but none the less, I felt so fucking alone....lonely
we talked about the past...and about the future
P. said to me, to wait...that things will get better...that I'm getting there
but I know....I have to leave...go...find that something....
if I remove the failiers, there is nothing left
and than...while I was driving home...a short message
nice timeing....like you would know

Fish has something to say: "I am a nothing. A bad boy, that will never become someone. I have spent my life running. Out of a battle, in to the next one. I belive in nothing and no one. I have no god. I have no home. I live as a shadow. I'm the dark corner in the street...the face with no eyes.
AND I WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING ELSE

7 komentarjev:

AngelConradie pravi ...

i wish i had some magic sitcom type words that could somehow fix everything for you in 10 minutes flat...
i wish i could somehow make it better...

Fish pravi ...

There is nothing you could do...it's the way it is.
I just had to say it....out loud...since I cant do it in my everyday
How big are open spaces in Africa....couse I'll run on them oneday...either that, or there is something going to happen here...something ugly
just a little more time

AngelConradie pravi ...

dude, there is so much space here you get lost in it! you can drive for ages and not see another house or person!

Fish pravi ...

good...

Katja Lenart pravi ...

it's weird, but you just don't wanna be happy...and you could...

Fish pravi ...

could I?
can I lie to myself, and say that I am not who I am....what I am
I face myself, as I face everyone and everything else...face to face
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Katja Lenart pravi ...

grrrrrrrrrrrr
aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh

;)