sobota, 10. november 2007

It's my car officer

Try to imagine this situation...I swear it's true...happened yesterday....
Friday evening, about 9 PM. The town centre, people walking on the sidewalks, all the bars and the bar terraces full....
D., U., X. and I, decide to step away from a bar terrace, so we can smoke a joint...
As we smoke, in one moment, the picture looks like this:
U. is just smoking the joint, D. is standing beside him, waiting for his turn, X. is peeing on a street light, and I'm jumping on the roof of a car.....in that same moment, the cops drive by....a police car and 4 idiots inside....
The people that were walking by, stand still, to see what will happen, while the cops stare at me, as I am still jumping on the roof of a car.
It's a tense moment, but they dont leave the vehicle...I stop, jump on the hood and than on the ground...
Just as U. takes a big smoke, I say:" It's my car officer, move along now."
"Is it?", the cop driving asks.
"It's my car, move along!"
You could see the people around waiting....will this escalate?!....we're waiting too....long seconds...
The cops drive away...leaving us with our joint and laughing out loud...suckers

7 komentarjev:

Katja Lenart pravi ...

2 q:
so was is really your car?
how does it feel like to jump on the roof of the car (and what was the occassion?..why?)

and ineteresting, that they ignored the joint...did they?

;)

AngelConradie pravi ...

oh i wish i coulda been there- i woulda been hosing myself dude!!!
so how's the car look?

Fish pravi ...

Katja,
yes, it was....it's ok...not he first time I did something like this...but not allways on my car
the occassion...I'm pissed...and becoming my old self...I felt like it
well, they ignored everything, the jumping, the joint, the peeing...everything...it was either that, or the possibillity of me jumping on their car...that wouldnt be the first time either

Angel,
we were laughing for hours
the car's fine...its a wreck anyway...I use it to drive around building material for my appartement...so, used for the worst kind of jobs...worth nothing

AngelConradie pravi ...

'm still giggling just imagining the scene- i'm suprised they didn't already drive away when you jumped off into the road!!!

Fish pravi ...

no, you see, they are just trying to avoid a conflict...so am I
beside the fact, that we are a bounch of crazy fucks, they also realize the fact, that I'm not far from finishing my Law degree, and that it will be a long day at work, if we start a disscusion

Fish pravi ...

Will, they didnt miss anything...they just didnt react...dont do shit, that will get you in trouble...Lee will never forgive me

Szarek(Will) pravi ...

LOL

Fish I think she will most propably be the one doing the car thing