petek, 16. november 2007

My nose ....

is bleeding. It has been, for 2 days now. Could it be the nerves? Or is it the .....? Who cares...it'll stop eventualy.
I'm back. Oh yeah, I haven't told you, I was in Bosnia...the Serbian part of it...one hour away from Beograd(belgrade). This was my first time in the Serbian part....I was not too welcome there before...but the situation has settled down a bit.
It has been 5 years since my last visite to Bosnia....full of memorys...feelings...althou I have not seen my friends...or places...from the past
Kažu, ništa se ne mjenja u Bosni...samo se groblja večaju....istina

8 komentarjev:

AngelConradie pravi ...

yay! fish is back!!!
warn us next time you're going to vanish for a coupla days dude!!!

Katja Lenart pravi ...

stop the bleeding, fish..:)

AngelConradie pravi ...

so has it stopped bleeding...?

Nosjunkie pravi ...

I was starting to wonder bout you wolfman... it makes me uneasy when you disapear and now, knowing that you were in bosnia, I think my neurotics were wel founded.

whats up with the nose

Sweets pravi ...

nose bleed for two days? wow... what you nervous about sweetheart??

Cindy-Lou pravi ...

Dude, you need to get to the hospital. They will put a balloon up your nose and inflate it, I'm pretty sure it won't feel that great but you have to. Don't die from a nose bleed, that would just be embarrassing.

Keshi pravi ...

TC of ur nose Fish!

Keshi.

AngelConradie pravi ...

dude... have you gone off to bosnia again or something?
are you better...?