torek, 6. november 2007

incompatible

I thought things would get clearer. I thougt, I would find the way. With time. But no.
I allways knew, I would never lead a normal life. I cant. I am just too .....crazy. A wolf among people. Not able to live inside a normal society.
Even the ones that love me, as much as they can, look at me with that look in their eyes. A look, that says, they dont know, if they can trust me. Knowing, I can't be controled. Fearing the moment, when I would run wild.
I'm sorry. I simply cant change. I cant change my essence. It is who I am.
There was only one thing in my life, that was able to hold me down. Now, there is nothing. Nothing but myself, trying to be compatible. For those, that I love.
But I'm getting lost in this status Quo, becoming sad and depressed, as I dont know anymore, what I'm doing here. And there is a fire burning inside. A fire, that must not get out.

Music: Pantera-Shedding skin

5 komentarjev:

AngelConradie pravi ...

oh no dude... i was so hoping things would start looking up for you...
i feel so bad for you! whats changed so drastically, so suddenly?!
surely if people love you at all, they love you for who you are!!?!

Katja Lenart pravi ...

Thingz in life go up and down, where's the fighter?

Nosjunkie pravi ...

If your interested in my honest opinion read on if not I dont blame you.

I think its more a question of you not really wanting to change while at the same time feeling sad that the person you are may not fit into the ideel your loved ones need.

all I can say about that is that they probably love you the way you are butt that its human nature to try and box people up

just my 2c worth

Keshi pravi ...

why so sad? MWAH!

plz take part in my current post...after that u'll feel HAPPY...I can guarantee that ;-)

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Before I answer, I must say, that I function mostly on intuition, and it allmost never lets me down.
After this post yesterday, I spent the evening with D. And after some drinks, we had a conversation, that was exactly what I felt. Now, I know, that after a while, if you live like we do, you get a little paranoid, and have a hard time trusting anybody, but to see, that the people, I would do anything for, doubt me, that hurts. And the only reason of doubt is, that I never ask for anything, I only offer. And you know what they say:"if it seems too good to be true, there must be something wrong with it"
I may be a son of a bitch, but I would never hurt my friends!
Screw you.....

Angel,
dont feel bad...I'll manage...I just say things, I cant say out loud in the real world

Katja,
the fighter never left....he just doesnt see the point of fighting on this street anymore

Lee,
I allways read your opinion....
I can change the way I act, but I cant change the way I feel. Who I am...
I take my friends just the way they are...screw the ones that dont like you as you are....find somebody else...that suits them

Keshi,
a kiss cant make up for everything....but for a lot of things