nedelja, 25. november 2007

Let me...

try to tell you, what has been on my mind for a while now...
This will be one of my last posts. I'll be closing my blog soon.
Why?
It's not easy to explain... I started this blog, as a personal therapy... and as you could see for yourself, I am in need of one... many think I should be institutionalized anyway...
I never figured, someone would actualy read what I have to say... since even I cant belive how fucked up my mind is sometimes...
but, it has come to the point, where quite a lot of people visit this little mental institution...
and I feel... so does my sister, that has found my blog... I did not want to tell her about it...
that I have exposed myself too much
I know a lot of people wont understand this, but I dont have a normal life as it is... and if I should want to make things... my life, a bit easyer... than exposure, is not the way to do it
now, I cant write about things, I have never felt... or did in my life.. I dont even want to... I see too many bloggers, especially Slovenian, that write about bullshit... just to write something... just to get clicks... to sell the blog... believing they are somekind of internet stars
but, to write about my personal life... has become just too risky...
so, the blog closes
Perhaps... just perhaps... a new one will open... without pictures... names... perhaps
I have met a lot of great people here... even... well, even started to feel for someone... but... I was never good at keeping my hopes up... and I learned a long time ago, that its better to back off... before you are put aside
This is not a goodbye... but not much else eather...

Music: J. Hendrix - Castles made of sand

14 komentarjev:

Parisian Cowboy pravi ...

Hey,

This is just a (promotionnal) message to let you know I've changed the URL of my blog.

It is now : http://parisiancowboy.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there,

Ciao bello.

xxx

Parisian Cowboy

Cindy-Lou pravi ...

I know that feeling, when your "real" life starts to encroach on your blog life. Once a family member starts reading you find yourself censoring, and that just sucks the life out of your writing. Sorry.

Katja Lenart pravi ...

RHCP iz leta 1989?...
well...well, U R amazing.
i understand. but i guess u already know that.
:)

AngelConradie pravi ...

dude...
you will be sorely missed!!!

Szarek(Will) pravi ...

That sux...but it is undersatndable from your poitn if view fish...

IF you leave...enjoy bro and hope you find you peaceful place very soon

Sweets pravi ...

sweet man, thanks for sharing your life, hope all your hopes and dreams come true, even in a small way... never give up on them ok?

Tamala pravi ...

I was wondering when a post like this will be published.
Take care.
And like Angel said, you will be missed.

Nosjunkie pravi ...

Hey Wolfman!
I was wondering why you havent been round for a while.
I am very sory that you have to leave... you dont understand how sory... either way I never got that e-mail to you and I DONT KNOW WHY IT WONT GO THROUGH.
But tel you what my mail adress is leannep@webmail.co.za and if you eva want to chat drop me a mail.

If you dont have a good life my man. and always remember that if you are not living on the edge your taking up to much room!
Peace Wolfman

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

Thanks for your kind words regarding my Pad. You are a good guy, Fish. I appreciate your kindness of heart, however tortured your sould may be. You are a good mate.

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

If you do close and move, please keep in contact. You know where I am.

Anonimni pravi ...

Never to be pushed aside, my friend. I meant it when I said it a hundred times, and I will forever.

It's pretty wretched when that beautiful dicotomy between Blogland and Realland blurr, although it's probably inevitable at some point.

I hope it's not the good bye quite yet, but I know we'll all raise a glass in fond memories and good hope.
~Dyna

Anonimni pravi ...

P.S. Left you a parting message at Happy Hour

Faerie pravi ...
Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.
Faerie pravi ...

Wow,
I never stopped here before.
Sadly, I will not be getting to know you either, since I stopped on a day that you are posing a shut down.

My blog is private, members only, because I trust basically no one or nothing. And Im not much of a people person.

I just wanted to say that Angel sent me here.

If I had taken more initiative to wander blogs and seek intelligent people such as yourself maybe I wouldnt have missed out.

I too am a realist. So, maybe we shall meet in some illusive place in some strange time and space.

By the reading there is no use saying anything mushy or heart tugging.... Just that I liked your style.

and my word of advice... NEVER write except what you know and feel, you are very talented at that.

Good luck.
If you decide to go private please let angel know so I can ask permission to read.

Private blogs are so much more comfortable for me.... since Im not about readers or commentors as much as I am about purging my heart, brain and guts.