nedelja, 11. november 2007

picture perfect

As I have to get myself out of this bottomless pit I'm in, I'll try to draw something with my words....something beautiful....way to beautiful for my words to describe right
I was looking at her all night yesterday...she was with D. ...a friend of his
I saw her a couple times before...I know only the basics about her...
I know where she's from...what her name is...who her boyfriend is...the basics
J......
But...
She is the one of the most beautiful woman, I have ever seen in my life...
Long, dark brown hair... big, bright eyes....skin that looks like it's silk...a face, sculptured,...like drawn to appear perfect...
her mouth...when I first saw her, I wished to god, that when she will open the most beautiful lips I have ever seen, that atleast her teeth will be, well, not perfect...but than I saw a straight line of white....Jesus.
about 175 cm tall, with high heels she goes allmost over 180...hahahaha, fuck, long long legs, and...well, her ass....
slim hands...breasts...
as I stood near them, watching what is going on in the bar, at some point D. left, and she turned to me...we spoke...and when I was talking in her ear...our faces allmost touching...she smelled like...perfect
D. returned, and I stepped back....I could feel her look on me from time to time, while they were talking...and it was warm...kind...allthou I could see in her eyes, she doesnt trust me...and everytime our eyes met, she would instantly look away...
A girl, I won't allow myself to see again... her beauty is allmost painfull...but she is...picture perfect

5 komentarjev:

AngelConradie pravi ...

wow...
now seeing something like that doesn't happen often dude, what an incredible description!
wish it was me...

Keshi pravi ...

and here I am thinking that all Fish ever thought of was me!

dammmmit Im so J.

Keshi.

Nosjunkie pravi ...

God I wonder if this hunny will ever know how you see her.

I cant imagine a woman in the world who wouldnt like to be looked at like that

Szarek(Will) pravi ...

Confessions....

Dude great description

Fish pravi ...

Angel,
yes, she is extraordinary...too much

Keshi,
are you? Maybe Grunty will take your mind of it, hehehe
just imagine the caos in the world, that would be, if beautifull women like her, or you for that matter, would acctualy be with men like me...
beauty and the beast

there was 1 couple like that...Arkan and Ceca...google it
see how it ended

Lee,
not likely,
and I dont think it would interest her anyway
I look with my eyes, my soul and my heart...and from time to time, pictures of incredible beauty appear

Will,
confessions?
thank you...but belive me, not nearly good enough