nedelja, 7. oktober 2007

Upside down heart

I spent yesterday, with a group of people, that is something extraordinary.
We got together, to celebrate a birthday. But mostly just to see eachother. We rented a house in the hills, where we can be undisturbed.
Now, what makes us unique, is that allthou we go a long way back but live in very different worlds today, we still hug eachother when we come together. We still feel for eachother.
You see, we are all in a way very good at what we do, but our proffesions differ very much. I wont go in to each and every one of us, but its a sortiment that goes from politicians to drug dealers. That dont matter when we're together thou. The past, and the affection for eachother goes beyond the present.
Each time we do this, I feel like I'm home. Like I'm in my living room, with my family. We cook, we eat, drink, talk, laugh like little children, and we hug. It's so special, it allmost makes me cry.
And when we part, I feel so empty. So sad.
We promise, silentlly, to each other, friendship. But we leave. We go back to reality. And a small part of me, goes with them each time.
This is for my friends. Till we meet again.

23 komentarjev:

Keshi pravi ...

wow what alot of faith and love in each other! Im proud of ya Fish.

That pic..is it u?

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Proud of me?! Hahahahaha. Now that is something I dont hear a lot. Thank you Keshi. You see, I may be a bit more dominant and "neandertal like", but I still feel, and I'm not afraid to say what I feel out loud.

Fighting is a part of me. And I love Capoeira. But no, that is not me. My body defenition is better hehe. I'll post one if I find it. Zum zum zum

AngelConradie pravi ...

upside down heart... thats a cool way to think about it!

k pravi ...

you're such a big softie!

JesusSlaves pravi ...

Cool story, Fish.

Fish pravi ...

Angel,
that's the way I see it.

Karen,
Im happy to see you here again.
But I'm not a softie. Im just not afraid to express my feelings.

Paddy,
you would be surprized to see, who is also a part of this group.
There will come a time for you too.

Katja Lenart pravi ...

helou!

Keshi pravi ...

**but I still feel, and I'm not afraid to say what I feel out loud.

ofcourse u FEEL..cos I FEEL u FEEL ;-)


***HUGS***
Keshi.

Anonimni pravi ...

The brightest sunlight always brings the darkest shade.


xoxo

Fish pravi ...

Katja,
Hi. I have seen you here a couple of times, but you never said anything. Are we ok?
Talk to me girl. Do you miss your home?

Keshi,
Do you?
Interresting, isnt it. I wisit only some blogs, and the people that live theire second lives throu them. And I found these blogs, throu intuition.
I go, where something calls.

Dyna,
there were dark things hiding in the shadows tonight. I returned home, just as the dawn is rising.

Fish pravi ...

Katjaaaaaa. I seee you.

Keshi pravi ...

then u heard my call and I heard ur's...:)

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

So it seems....

Keshi pravi ...

Hey Fish!

On this blog header, ur the one on the right, right? :)

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Im the one with the tatoo, yes

Fish pravi ...

I still see you Katja

Sweets pravi ...

well i didn't expect that post fish...good times!

Fish pravi ...

Realy Sweetass, why not?

Keshi pravi ...

omg how hot r ya! ;-)

Sorry for sounding like a love-starved teenager LOL!

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

I dont realy know what to say here.I would blush, If I knew how too.

Keshi pravi ...

seems like ur a tough guy who refuse to blush? LOL!

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

I dont refuse too, I just cant. But I can smile. Will that do?

Keshi pravi ...

yep a smile does alot of good :)

Keshi.