torek, 23. oktober 2007

D. kills me

The Fantom bar. This morning. The terrace. D., P., F. and I, are sitting at a table. Drinking coffee. Talking like every morning.
D. is saying: " So I take the bitch to my place. We dont talk much, I mean, it's not like she came for coffee. We wouldnt go to my place, if we didnt both know what follows.
We undress. She first. A great body, nice face. Than me. As I take off my boxers, she looks at me, and says,"Jesus, is that all yours?!"."

YEAH RIGHT

D., I told you before. This isn't Amsterdam anymore. Stop screwing women, that cant speak your language. What she meant to say was:" Jesus, is that all?!"

20 komentarjev:

Fish pravi ...

aha
well, you know us, you've been with me before, when the bunch got together....
34 is not old Paddy, neither is 28. Ha, F. is your uncle, and he screws anything that doesnt run up the tree

Fish pravi ...

Btw. Paddy, I know for fact, that F. has an extremlly large .....! Does that run in the family? :)

JesusSlaves pravi ...

Didn´t say old, I say when u get older ....

And dunno never measured it. If you´d be a hot chick I´d say come and find out but you´re just not my type....too skinny. haha

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

She should have said: "No thanks, I don't smoke!!"

Fish pravi ...

Never measured it....Yeah right, me neither...liar
skinny ha? we'll talk about this tomorrow

Fish pravi ...

Angel,
cruelty is a big part of me. I try to control it.

Noooo, there was nothing to be affraid of :)

JesusSlaves pravi ...

Nah really ...I am pleased with it and maybe scared of the results if I´d measure it.

Fish pravi ...

Paddy,
hahahahahahahahahahha
Wait till F. hears about this. Did I tell you, what the freak did this saturday night, as we were on a, mmmmm, drinking tour? You know that joke, that D. and I allways use. The one where we tell F. to open his pants, and show his dick in public.
Well, we were in VE, and I was passing F., as he was standing among some girls, and I said "F. throw your dick out!", naturally thinking, he will ignore me as ussualy. He didnt. Opened his pants, and out it goes. UUaaaa, still cant stop seeing it in front of me. Not to mention the terror in the eyes of the inocent bystanders

Tamala pravi ...

"UUaaaa, still cant stop seeing it in front of me."

Does this your UUaaa stands for joy or horror?

Fish pravi ...

HORROR

Tamala pravi ...

No need to shout, I'm just asking. :)

Fish pravi ...

Tamala
Im used to large, but what is too much, is too much hehehe
enough of this nonsense...

Tamala pravi ...

"Im used to large"

Is there sth I don't know?

AngelConradie pravi ...

this is hysterical- he actually dropped his pants in public!!?!

Fish pravi ...

Nothing worth mentioning!

JesusSlaves pravi ...

Thank god I´m not related to him...oh wait.... hahaha

Jesus I never go drinking with you fucks ever again.

It´s bad enough to hear about your uncle´s thing all the time, but If I had to actually see it...oh the trauma...

Keshi pravi ...

r ya saying u slept with a stranger?

Keshi.

Keshi pravi ...

gosh Im so lost LOL! this was abt D right?

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Paddy,
never say never. Admit it, you do get a laugh out of our shit. So we're a bit different than most people, who cares, that's what makes us special

Keshi,
the post was about my friend D. The comment was about F., but that doesnt spell Fish. F. is another friend, that is known to have a biggggg "thing". And the rest of us constantly tell him, when we are among people, to show the thing. Its an internal joke, that started a few years ago. But this time, he did what I told him to do. Took of his pants, in the middle of strangers(mostly women), and there it was hahahahaha
I know, its strange, but so is everything about us. No rules apply to us
Come here, and I'll show you the time of your life, with the wildest bunch there is.

Keshi pravi ...

lol thats just funnnnay!

Keshi.