petek, 5. oktober 2007

A free man

Just the way I like it. I'm able to do anything I please till monday. I'll probably take on another job than. But it's a long time till monday, and if I should get lost, well, I guess that will mean the job will just have to wait.
Now, what to do?
I'll start with a morning run, 10 Km. Nothing like a run. Ok, morning sex takes the cake, but we might have a slight problem there. Not at all easy having sex on your own. If you are a man that is.
Than I'll go shoping. What good does money do you, if you dont spend it. I think I'll buy me some shoes today. And boots. I need army boots too.

Than Ill go look at some bikes. Just to make the decision for next year. And to torture myself. I know you cant understand it, but let me help you. It's like being inlove with somebody, somebody that you see and even touch every day, but cant have him or her. You can only imagine. Only fantasise.

And than. Than Fish is getting drunk. Ohhhh yeahhhh. I'm getting wasted. I will have a vodka or ten of them, and than go on drinking beer. Drive around. There is a good side to being me too. You can get wasted, and everyone leaves you alone. They dont even look at you. Well, not directly anyway. And I have fun provoking them. I enjoy the looks on the faces of those shocked and retarded motherfuckers. The sky is the limit. No place is safe tonight, cause the beast is out.
If you hear a roar in the dark later, at midnight, close the doors. I'm outside.
You can buy me a drink thou. All you have to do is step up hahahahahahahahahaha

In the words of my friend, Paddy Boy, "Slaves shall serve, slaves shall serve, slaves shall fuckin serve!!!!!!"

25 komentarjev:

Sweets pravi ...

well hello there crazy man on the other side of the world...enjoy your weekend dude...be as naughty as you can!!!! ;-)

Fish pravi ...

Hay sweetass, glad you stoped by.
I will, I allways am.

AngelConradie pravi ...
Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.
AngelConradie pravi ...

hey fish!
(sorry- screwed up the last comment)
dude, i so know where you're coming from with the bikes... i love the naked bikes (one day i'll have me a monster) and i've been banned from all the local bike shops coz i drool all over them! it'll be a long time before i can buy me one though- but i too dream about it...
buy me some shoes too please, i have a thing for shoes... and i love morning sex- but you already know whats going on in my head in that regard!!!
ROTFL!!!
sweetass- fot the wuck are you doing here already- i thought i was the only one with a thing for tattoos!??!

Fish pravi ...

angel
I just sold my last bike. FZ1. Thats why Im buyin and drooling hahaha.
Now, I could go on about the rest of the comment, but :).......

AngelConradie pravi ...

go on dude! go on!!! what shoes are you going to buy me?mwaaaaahahahahahaaaaa...

Fish pravi ...

Depends. Do you need them for church, or are you ameing for fun tonight?

AngelConradie pravi ...

spoil me- you decide!

AngelConradie pravi ...

i waited this time, teehee...

Fish pravi ...

You got it honey! Lets try to bring out the ex-.... in you.
And yes, you did. Very good :)

AngelConradie pravi ...

soooo... are you going to tell me... or keep me in suspense?

Fish pravi ...

You realy want to go in that morning sex, dont you. Angel, you cant possibly be at work right now!?
Open a new post on your blog, and I'll discusse it with you :)

AngelConradie pravi ...

heh heh... i'm home, but i think i've already ruined my reputation!

Fish pravi ...

You are on my blog now. Rules of the outside world dont apply here. So dont worry....

AngelConradie pravi ...

oh if only that were true...
boy do you bring out the worst in me or what!?!! must be the tats...

AngelConradie pravi ...

mail me!!!

Fish pravi ...

well, I'll have to download a fat bastard first, but you got it.

AngelConradie pravi ...

how did you find me...?

Fish pravi ...

I followed my intuition :)

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

"Not at all easy having sex on your own if you're a man"!!!!!!!!
Fish, this might come as a bit of a shock to you, but there IS a way, believe me! The beauty of it is, you don't have to look your best and it's the only time you really fuck someone you like.

Keshi pravi ...

**well, I guess that will mean the job will just have to wait.

LOL I love ur attitude!


**You can only imagine. Only fantasise.

who r u fantasising right now? ;-)



Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Reg,
I wasnt talking about jerking off. I ment sex. Like intercourse. Unless...? Well, Im not THAT long, to be able to....myself :):)
And I dont screw people I despise!

Keshi,
the Indian princess.
Keshi, what makes me who I am, is my desire for freedom. I do what I please, when I please. Not the best way to make a lot of friends, but my pride is worth more. And not the easyest way to get by in the world today, but I make it somehow. I would rather die, than feel inferior in any situation. So I decide. I only stop for someone I love, and his or her wishes.

Hahaha, wouldnt you love to know! My apettite is as extreme as my attitude.

Keshi pravi ...

The Indian Princess...hmmm I wonder what she looks like. D u hv a photo of her?


**I would rather die, than feel inferior in any situation

me too! U r so like me Fish. I dun let ppl walk all over me and I value my self-worth.


Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Oh no you dont, I saw your picture!!
Im glad you respect yourself.
You see, the only difference beetwen us is, I'm proud, but I hate myself at the same time.

Keshi pravi ...

wuttttttt! :) u serious?

Keshi.