sreda, 24. oktober 2007

The moment

Today. I walk throu a shoping mall, passing a bar. A waitress is taking empty glasses of a table. She is young, 21, 22 years old. Blond, beautifull.
I instantly decide, step up and hug her. She stands stiff at first, but I can feel her body becoming more and more relaxed. And than I feel her hands around me, she lets her self go.
We stand there, the moment lasting forever. She hides her face under my chin, and I know she is about to cry. I can hear her smelling me, taking my scent in her.
I kiss her on her cheek, and let go of her. I feel her body shivering.
I turn around and start walking away.
I never said a word. All I could hear was, her saying:" Wait....what is your name?...."
I never looked back.....I wanted to say:" You dont want to know!"

11 komentarjev:

Katja Lenart pravi ...

That is amazing, what U did. Beautiful.

Nosjunkie pravi ...

Thats such a nice thing to do.
just dont try do that in Jozi all the dollies here are so highly strung thats theyd probably try and stab you with one of the glasses.

either way I still think it was something nice to do for somebodty who really needed it

Tamala pravi ...

I'm speechless.
(In a good way)

AngelConradie pravi ...

aw fish... everytime i read your blog i like you more!

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

...and your case comes up on Monday. Good luck. I hope the magistrates are romantics!!

Fish pravi ...

Katja,
ty. But it was for me too.

Lee,
JOZI?
and I was stabed before. With a screwdriver. No big deal.

Tamala,
there is realy nothing special to say

Angel,
:)

Reg,
hold your horses. I said I walked away.

Cindy-Lou pravi ...

You're crazy! Normal people don't do things like that. Of course, normal people are boring, but whatever.

Keshi pravi ...

thats so spontaneously beautiful!

Keshi.

Nosjunkie pravi ...

Johannesburg
Big city S.A.
crime capital of the world
inhabited by 2 million very nervous people

k pravi ...

wow!

Fish pravi ...

Cindy,
here is a line, out of a song:"maybe Im just crazy, or the devil got inside, either way my soul is gone,...."

Keshi,
ty

Lee,
SG
small city
crime capital of Slovenia
inhabited by a bounch of crazy motherfuckers

Karen
:)