torek, 16. oktober 2007

I dont sell myself! At all!


Reading some of your blogs, got me thinking.
You see, I live by myself. I was in a relationship, that ended more than a year ago. Now, I'm single. Looking? Not realy. I mean, that isnt the only thing on my mind, if you get what Im saying.
I know, I'm far from being a perfect man. The kind, a woman wants to live with. I'm dominant, agressive(I DONT hit women), excentric, very openminded :), and a bit like an neandertal. But at least, Im honest, I stand to what I say, and I love with heart and soul.
Now, believe me, it's easyer to live with a man, that is domestic, gentle, with soft eyes and a warm hug, when you come home. Not me. I will hug you, but not just because you came home. I have to see, you want me to hug you. I will look at you with such love in my eyes, that your spine will start bending, but there will be fire in my eyes. I will pick up my clothes, but when I feel like it. And ussually the same time I picked up yours, after I ripped them of you and draged you on the kitchen floor.
You want a man, that will ask for your opinion. Ok. But I'll ask you, when I feel I need it. Just like I dont expect you to ask my permission on everything you want to do.

I mean, what do you women want? DO YOU WANT A MAN? Or do you want a fucking metrosexual?
Do you want a dog, or someone, you can allways run to. Someone that will be there when it matters, and not every other time. Someone, that will say what he means, and know what he's talking about. Someone, that wont just say, what you want to hear.
A nice guy, or someone, that will tell you, you are wrong, when you really are.

I want a women, that will make my day, just by looking at me. Someone, I can respect, talk to, make love to, .... But I also want her, to be a woman from time to time. Watch her step up to me, her eyes closed, waiting for my kiss, shaking when she feels my hand on her spine.

I will never be with someone, just so I'm not alone. Can you take me for who I am? Can you handle me? Can you handle the fact, that Im too wild to handle? Do you know what you want?

18 komentarjev:

Sweets pravi ...

i want a man like that...so why do you live in sweden you chop?! BUT ...there is always a but...i only have one condition for any man that i'm with...he must be completely faithful to me... i can handle anything and everything if he's truly mine...

good post fish!

Tamala pravi ...

I know exactly what kind of a man I want. And I know now for sure I've found him. BUT (yes there is always a but), blah, let's just say there's a "but sentence" in my mind.

Fish pravi ...

S.
I dont live in Sweden, hahaha, I live in Slovenia, a former republic of Yugoslavia.
There is a but in everything.
You will never know, untill you try him out. Time will tell the rest. But everyone can get lost, or make a mistake.

T.
Did you? I'm happy for you. But, what does your BUT stand for? And, is it possible, to have found what you were looking for, if there is a but involved?

Naughty Aphrodite pravi ...

I sure did. And yes, it is possible.
It's too complicated to explain.

AngelConradie pravi ...

i want a man! i want a man! i want a man!
i love this post!

Katja Lenart pravi ...

Souds very familiar... (a je prov napisano...?) :)

Fish pravi ...

Angel
Do you? Do You? Do you?

Katja
Really? How come?

AngelConradie pravi ...

fish are you teasing me...

Fish pravi ...

Hehehe

miss.nymphee pravi ...

Kitchen floor?! Gosh, my back still hurts...;)

Interesting thoughts, btw. That's actually what I wanted to say in the first place but then I got a bit carried away...it happens from time to time (ok, it happens a lot, but if I go on I might never stop).

Night...

Keshi pravi ...

wow! u got me weak in my knees Fish. that was one powerful post! ;-)



**A nice guy, or someone, that will tell you, you are wrong, when you really are.

thats what I want. Im not afraid to hear Im wrong...I value honesty than anything else.

I think I need a challenging, equally aggressive and sensual man. Its so damn hard to find such a man! But u r one such man! ;-)


Keshi.

Anonimni pravi ...

Being there when it, 'doesn't matter' is as important to many women, maybe more, than in times of crisis. It's the small consistent things that people build trust and respect from. That's what makes their words count.

Women want a MAN, they want strength, and they want wild. They do not want arrogance veiled as strength. They do not want who's wild feels like inconsideration.

That being said, if you ever planned on picking up my clothes at all, I'd be impressed. Picking them up after what you have suggested...now that's THE life I want. Truly.

Fish pravi ...

M.N.
It does? I'm sorry, Ill try to straighten it out next time.

As much as i know your blog, you dont realy care what other think. So go on, say whatever you'd like. I have plenty of time

Fish pravi ...

Keshi,
I dont think there is a man, that could get you weak in your knees.

Yes, it's obvious you are a proud and challenging woman. Most men will get out of your way. I wouldnt. I dont get scared easy.

Fish pravi ...

Dyna
I agree. But one cant allways be there. Maybe one has a life, or a job, that is extreme, and so demanding, that he must struggle every day, just to get by. But if someone like that, comes runing every time you ask for him, than that someone really cares about you, to include you in the little time he has.

You know, that is exactly the point. I'm sorry to tell you this ladys, but a MAN, a real man, didnt turn out to be one, without a life, that turned him in to such a person. Otherwise, he is probably a mamas boy, and he needs you, so you take care of him.
Hell, I think I'll do another post.

AngelConradie pravi ...

you certainly are collecting admirers here fish... when's the world tour?

Fish pravi ...

HA! Sad, isnt it.

miss.nymphee pravi ...

I think he already is on world tour. He started it with the first post. :P