sreda, 17. oktober 2007

Are you sure

Did you ever look in somebodys eyes, and see from time to time, that there is a black hole inside? Did you ever wake up, because the person beside you is crying in his sleep? How much can you handle? How much are you willing to handle for someone you love?
Good allways has a bad side. A shadow. People want everything, but they are usually not ready to give something back.
Interesting, in the real world, nobody will step up, and say they like me. In the real world, I open the door to my house everyday, and there is nothing but silence inside. In the real world, everybody turns their head, when I walk by, but no one will touch me.
Im 28. In my life, I have gone from homeless, to quite rich. From a boy to a man by myself. But something tells me, I will walk my path alone.
I often wake up at night, afraid that I am still in the past. But there is no one there. No one to touch, just to make sure I am awake.

15 komentarjev:

AngelConradie pravi ...

oh fish... i'd hug you if i were there!

miss.nymphee pravi ...

From what I have read so far you seem like a smart guy and smart guys know how to get what they want...as soon as they find out what that is. Have you? ;)

Katja Lenart pravi ...

"Interesting, in the real world, nobody will step up, and say they like me. "

I like you.

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

Fish,

I like you. You're a top chap. I know that's probably made you burst into to tears and think that things surely can't get any worse but it's all I can offer, I'm afraid.
Have belief in yourself and don't go looking for the right person. Perfect partners are like important letters or documents you keep in your house. There comes a time when you desperately want to find them but the harder you look the more invisible they become. Then, when you give up looking, they suddenly appear, as if by magic, somewhere you could swear you had searched previously.
Take care.

Tamala pravi ...

"in the real world, nobody will step up, and say they like me."
So not true!

Keshi pravi ...

awwwwwwwwwww touching post! Very well-expressed.


**People want everything, but they are usually not ready to give something back.

thats so true. Isnt it ironic. I guess its human nature.


U know Fish, ur not alone...cos somehow alot of us live lives like that. No one to touch, no one to wait for, no one to check if we wake up the next day...thats why blogville is so therapeutic..I feel I hv alot of ppl waiting for me here.


Keshi.

Sweets pravi ...

i know how you feel... i always test the other person... to the point where i am perceived as cold...which i'm not... i'm just scared...i feel the same way as you~ i have this aching feeling that i will be alone for quite some time still~ and i miss that person next to me

AngelConradie pravi ...

guess what! this morning the first song i heard on my earphones was bon jovi's "wanted dead or alive"!!

Fish pravi ...

Angel,
Thank you.

Miss.n
My brains kept me alive all these years. But life is not that simple. I do. I know what I want. But some things are not just up to me.
I can go in to this, but I dont think you really want to know.

Katja,
The Romans had a saying:" Everything looks good from far away"!
But I like you too.

Reg,
I am allways glad to hear from you. I hope you are better, after that shit that happened.
It was allways an honnor to hear you complement me.
And Reg, if you need something, anything about your situation, ask. You'd be surprized how small the world can be.

Tamala,
dont be decived by exeptional situations.

Fish pravi ...

Keshi,
How are you princess?
Yes, it is human nature. But what am I than. Am I not human? All my life, I have been taking care of myself and others around me. I never ask for anything. I never judge. There is no limitation to what I am prepared to do for others. The sky is the limit, and I know how to reach it. And not to correct what i have done in my past, I will pay for that when the time comes, but because I want to.

I will rather stay the animal I am, than join the human race.

Yes, blogville is a different world. But my life is out there. Where things are different.

Fish pravi ...

Sweet....
No no no, you missunderstand me. I dont test people. And Im not scared. If you doubt the person from the start on, than you have lost from the start on.
People will make mistakes. They will hurt you, and some of them, will bring with them a past, that is bound to affect you too. If you take someone, if you decide you will be a part of his life, than take him as he is. Some of it will be good too.
That's the point. Partners in good and bad. He will fuck up sooner or later. If you love him, you will forgive him.

I'm not scared of being alone. I'm used to it. But from time to time, I dare and dream.

Fish pravi ...

Angel,
Good, isnt it. A cowboy, on a steel horse he rides. Hm, who does that remind me of hahahahahahhahaha

AngelConradie pravi ...

gee... i dunno?

Tamala pravi ...

Deceived? Don't worry.
Exceptional situations?

Keshi pravi ...

**There is no limitation to what I am prepared to do for others.

I agree..Im the same. mebbe we r part human, part animal? a rare species :)

Keshi.