ponedeljek, 29. oktober 2007

No time to stop

Ever seen Trainspoting?.....that's what my life is like these days......in four days, I've been home to shower.....take the dog out....and somethimes even grab something to eat...
I live and breath the streets...I fell asleep on a bar terrace two days ago(my friends watched over me)....
I guess, it was allways ment to be this way....you do, what you are good at....and I am good at surviving...would I be Spartakus, if I were born more than 2000 years ago....would I rule the Arena...
I leave for Hungary, Budapest in four hours.....I have to be back in 24

12 komentarjev:

Katja Lenart pravi ...

hm, Trainspoting. I like the movie.

Have a nice and safe trip. :)

Fish pravi ...

Leaving. A wolfman will enter Hungary in a couple hours.

Katja,
:)

Keshi pravi ...

gosh ur busy!

btw I had 'fish' for lunch :)

Keshi.

AngelConradie pravi ...

teehee... i had fish for supper!

have a safe trip, i do hope you manage to get settled and catch up on some sleep soon...

Nosjunkie pravi ...

Why are you going to hungary if I may ask.
you have good friends my man... any friends who watch over you when your asleep in some god forsaken place are good friends

AngelConradie pravi ...

are you back, safe and sound...?

Fish pravi ...

Keshi,
maybe, but not this Fish. You'd still be choking on me.

Angel,
the same goes for you.
I did ok, thank you for the wishes.

Lee,
that is something I cant tell you.
Yes, I do. I have very good friends. Its an ungratefull job, watching over me, when I need watching over.

Barry Lawrence pravi ...

You gotta ease up, chap! You'll burn yourself out. Take some time out. I'm serious! This is your cyber big brother talking!!!!!

Keshi pravi ...

lolz!

aww u dun visit me anymore :*(

Keshi.

AngelConradie pravi ...

oh i love that song...

Katja Lenart pravi ...

Fish has taken...a break. Some time out.

AngelConradie pravi ...

rest easy dude