nedelja, 21. oktober 2007

Birds of a feather stick together

As I was standing in a bar last night, holding a drink and smoking my ......, I was watching the group of people around me. My friends. We were talking quietly, to avoid other people hearing our conversation. A habit one develops if he lives like we do. We get loud only if we are joking.
And as I was listening, used to everyone staring at me, my eyes touched theirs, staying on each one just so long as thay could stand it. And I saw what I allways see. We belong together. Because we are similar. Because we have a past, we can not deny. Because no one else would stand us.
I have a problem with authority. I am too dominant, to be able to stand the feeling of subordination. I live as I please.
My friends are the same.
We all work for ourselves, whatever each of us does for a living. We could never work for somebody else. We take risks, most people would never take, to be able to live like this. And it can get hard. But it's the only way. Our way, or no way.
It came to me, how the hell did we find eachother in the first place? Was it faith? Or did we just recognize eachother by instinct.

D. allways says, "The day will come, when I'll write a book. A book about the unbelievable shit, that I saw in my life. And it will sell bitch! A bestseller for sure!"
D., do use initials. And you do understand, we want in on the profit!

Music : Pearl Jam-Jeremy

6 komentarjev:

AngelConradie pravi ...

like seeks like...
i really believe that people with the same mindset or experiences are indeed drawn together, its the kind of relationship where you can spend hours together without saying a word and yet still be completely comfortable in each other's presence.

AngelConradie pravi ...

bloody good song this one dude- pearl jam's "jeremy"

Fish pravi ...

I only have such friends.

Keshi pravi ...

wow I'd love to read that book!

Keshi.

Fish pravi ...

Keshi,
Im sure the cops too, hahahahhahaha

Keshi pravi ...

LOL haha!

Keshi.